Here are two easy steps to making contributions to max, and you can choose whichever method best suits your business.
If you don’t already have a MAX Super employer number, Get your employer number here. Alternatively you can contact our friendly staff on or 1300 629 787 Just tell them the name of your company and they will give you an employer number.
Step 1: Tell us your contribution details
- The Online way: Login to your secure online account to submit contribution details each time you make a payment.
- The SuperStream way: Submit your super contributions via our Clearing House services. Click here if you already setup an account.
- SuperStream for small employers: If you have less than 20 Employees you can use the free Small Business Superannuation Clearing House (SBCH) provided by the Australian Government. You can find information about the SBCH at www.ato.gov.au/sbsch.
Step 2: Make your payment to max
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Make your payment to max Super’s bank account:
- Bank: Westpac Banking Corp.
- BSB: 033152
- Acc No: 264225
- Acc Ref: Your max Super employer number
Note: It’s important to quote your employer number in the reference so we can match payments to your contribution details correctly.
If using BPAY®, we’ll provide you with a unique reference number. You can find this by signing into your online account or by giving one of the max Team a call on 1300 629 787 before making your first payment.